photo by Katch Silva
There’s a lot of preparation that goes into a wedding day even if you aren’t the bride or groom, so we created a pre-wedding checklist for wedding photographers that is helpful to do 24 hours before any wedding. With so many little things and last minute to-do’s moments before leaving your house, we are making it easy for you to dot your i’s and cross your t’s. From verifying wedding details to some self-care tips, this list is sure to help you prepare and be in the zone before arriving at any wedding.
photo by Lindsay Hackney Photography
- Review wedding timeline
- Verify getting ready, ceremony, and reception location addresses
- Get in touch with your second shooter
- Make a note of the coordinator’s phone number – just in case!
- Scout for photo locations
photo by Shannon Stent Images
- Charge camera batteries
- Clear memory cards
- Format memory cards
- Pack camera bag
- Sync up all camera bodies
photo by By Amy Lynn Photography
Health and wellness
- Drink plenty of water
- Get enough sleep
- Have a relaxing morning the day of the wedding
- Eat a healthy breakfast
- Listen to music that PUMPS. YOU. UP.
photo by Lindsay Vann Photography
Now that you’re mentally prepared for your next wedding, check out these stylish jumpsuits for wedding photographers that will have you looking super fly and feeling the most comfortable.